Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.
- Run the meeting. Maintain the gavel. Texting or talking amongst the chapter members should be disciplined on each occurrence. If the problem persists, membership is to take the appropriate action at the request of the President per Total Networking Team policies.
- Maintain the agenda to keep the meeting to the specified time.
- Conduct a leadership meeting minimum every 8 weeks to discuss reports are being kept current and discuss chapter business. Coordinate an open forum meeting in place of the normal 10 minute presentation every 8 – 10 weeks.
- Always end the meeting on a positive note.
- The President is responsible for all leadership and to make sure they fulfill their duties.
- Submit your monthly report online no later than the 5th of the following month.
- Pay attention to emails from corporate.
- If leadership changes please be complete the leadership change report under leadership/ reports on the website.
- To access chapter emails, click on leadership then on “TNT Web Email” or click here.